Spicewood Arts Society Presents 2 Days of
Art and Live Music
• The juried fine arts festival will be held at La Cabana Grill in Spicewood on Nov. 7th and 8th
• Over 30 local and regional artists will be displaying and selling original works
• Local acts, including the Spicewood Elementary choir, will be appearing on stage
• Proceeds will be used for programs for students in local schools
• Admission is free, all donations are welcome
SPICEWOOD, TX. – Spicewood Arts Society, the Home of the Arts in the Hill Country, is excited to present its 12th Annual Arts Round-Up. This 2 day celebration of the visual arts will feature over 30 local and regional artists, 18 of whom are new to the festival, displaying and selling original works in medians such as jewelry, pottery, paintings, glassware, photography, and many more.
This family-friendly event will feature a special Art Tent where students from Spicewood Elementary, West Cypress Hills Elementary, and Lake Travis Middle School will have artwork on display. There will also be a designated children’s area where all children attending will be invited to create their very own works of art.
In addition to the visual arts show attendees will be able to enjoy 2 days of live music showcasing the Spicewood Elementary School Choir, Todd Westerbrook, Andrea Marie and the Magnolia Band, The Square Grooves, Brittany Shane, and Lohman’s Crossing.
The fun begins on Saturday, November 7 at 10AM and runs through 6PM at La Cabana Grill, 21103 Hwy. 71 West, Spicewood, TX., 78669. The event continues on Sunday, November 8 from 11AM until 4PM at the same location. Food and drinks will be available from the host, La Cabana Grill. Admission is free, but all donations are appreciated.
Check out their website at http://www.spicewoodarts.org/